Tuesday 30 August 2011

Work in Progress

I mentioned a while back that I was designing a leaflet on lgbt flags for LGBT History Month next February. Of the 100 or more flags I have identified and collected I had to decide which ones were likely to be seen in the UK (what’s the chances of seeing the Bisexual Mexican flag?). So I came up with the idea of a “spotter’s guide”. Combining this with providing information in an entertaining manner led me to decide to use 2 formats. For most of the flags I decided to use a “trading card” style presentation. For a few selected flags I decided on a less formal, hand-drawn cartoon style.

Here is an early draft of the front page which I’m still working on. I hope it looks good so far. Hopefully the leaflet will be completed by LGBT History Month next February.

No comments:

Post a Comment